Τετάρτη 17 Ιουλίου 2013

God’s Thinking

God’s Thinking

My siblings, the Word of God gives us the right to investigate God the Father, His Word and the depths of it. The wise Solomon states that God’s wisdom is also God’s administrator and cannot be compared to all the world’s treasures. All of the world’s treasures are but a handful of sand in front of God’s manifold wisdom. But what is God’s wisdom? It is proven to be the Gospel of Christ. The gospel of Christ has the power but also grants the wisdom which creates the possibility for a person or people who wish to apply it into their lives to free them from the bondage of sin, of corruption, and death. This is why the Gospel of Christ exceeds every human understanding since it has the power to immediately abolish physical death when it is applied (and implemented). My siblings today lets humble ourselves towards God so that He may educate us through the Holy Spirit the way that leads to life. May it be, May it be amen.

God’s wisdom: My siblings, we like to say that we are God’s people or men of God yet there is some pettiness that we should be aware of. This pettiness is that oftentimes to any word that is said, we disagree or we oppose it, as a natural consequence ego is exhibited or manifested. To disagree or oppose is ego, and the reason why is because many times the person who opposes or disagrees gets dogmatized (stuck in one form of thinking) to the point where he wants to impose his way with his opposition.  My siblings, one day when the opportunity was given to me, I asked God. “God why do we have disagreements and arguments?” The answer which He gave me was, “Thomas to me it does not matter what will be heard from a dialogue, and the reason why is because nothing will be judged that comes from a fanatical or even a pure dialogue. I My child, am a God of love, peace, justice, life, rebirth, creation and wherever I see people that seriously serve these principles, these qualities, then I will abide with them. I reveal and manifest myself to those who serve all these. Indeed my child, the person who lives with God can be seen and the one who is playing around with God can also be seen. Your heart is that which will reveal your position just as the cock betrays his position with his crowing. My child, although I accept every person as he is, I do not work with him and I don’t reveal myself to whomever  simply speaks and discusses my Word (the scriptures) and believes only with the mind and not with the heart. This is why you should know that within any dialogue, I my child will participate through the Holy Spirit if it is permitted. Essentially though I will not coexist, I will not live, I will not reveal myself to whomever that just does My will and for him to know Me as I am. Listen my children, I know that you want Me to be love, mercy, a giver of presents, in your lives of which I am: everything can testify to this.

Many years must pass for me to get angry with you,  moreover it is written, love is long suffering and the manner in which God gets angry with us is when we turn away from Him. But be aware my children that I also want to see love, from my children, from all of you that is directed towards Me and to one another. It is Christ’s command, By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. (John 13:35). In this manner will I converse with you. I will be your God and you shall be my people. Indeed whichever child wills to essentially become a son or daughter then I will educate him, I will train him, and if he demonstrates with his life, with his works his love to Me then I will be pleased with him and he will get to know Me as I am so that he may become My child and like myself conformant to My glory. It is the reason why I have created this three times great world, for you and for all of us. Then that child of mine who really yearns for it will receive a heaven bound mission.

Lord how will you educate your children? How, Lord will you regenerate all those who really yearn for it? My child, first all those who speak about me, I will let them speak but they will never know me if they only speak of me. This is part of my wisdom, it is because of them that my words and actions have travelled over the centuries until people will appear that will apply it in their lives.

Secondly Thomas, whoever wants to become like me, I will train them, I will educate them, I will make them similar to me. Those who with patience will become my students, they will also become inheritors, co-heirs, and partakers of my infinite glory. They will even create with Me, a new world with new heavens and a new earth where justice, euphoria, joy, holiness will fill these children of mine. My children will have unspeakable joy. Indeed when my children will possess  elements of God within them, they will automatically disperse* them to all of Creation, to the whole universe, which eagerly awaits for God’s sons and daughters to be liberated.

Thomas, everyone will know that God does not listen to sinners, but if you are respectful of God, or you do His will, He will hear you. That my love will tolerate them or that it will be long suffering is another matter. Let all my children understand that whoever makes the decision will have to become saints. What does this mean? This means training. It is written,  For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth, (Hebrews 12:6). If you are without training, then you are illegitimate and not sons. When one wants to partake in my glory, he will be educated. When the education is completed, then he will be given his mission to participate in my glory. Education means that to all those who get educated, trained; in front of them I will place a large scale where they can study their love towards Me but also manifest their love to God -My Father and to brother. What do I mean? You all say that I am love and for this you say well, but I am also justice. Naturally I also want to see in my children love and justice so that there is coexistence. Just as you like to be similar to other people, just as you like to have good friends according to your measure, I also want good friends. It is written, Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. (John 15:14).

* the Greek word is μεταλαμπαδευω-pronounced meta lamba devo is the action of passing it on, just like when you take a lit candle and you light up the candles of those around you.



How do you educate your children Lord? My child, whoever converses with me and studies me, must become truth and prove his love to Me. The way? With each test, proof will be given, this is how the tested will know what love means, since he has within his hands, the proof that he has inherited from God, the power to become love. The proof is the agreement  between God and man for example: today I invite someone to enter into the sanctuary and to leave this world, not because I want to deprive him of life, of this world but in order to have power in this life and in this world. If he chooses the sanctuary* (sanctuary is a designated place in your home or other where you are free to study the bible in silence), he will study God. If he choses the world he will live in turmoil* (the word Thomas actually uses is pronounced as peri-kav-sta which is a consuming fire) and will be driven to a dead end. This is God’s law. If my child listens to me and enters his sanctuary, he will win over a part of God, because I will be there. The training continues. How? In the sanctuary. I will ask my child why he entered in it, so that he may know that I examine kidneys and hearts. I will judge the position he has taken in life. If he enters the sanctuary in order to study life itself, to study God and not to act like a wise one then he has won over more of God, he has won more of me. It is written, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. (matthew 7:5).

The education is not over! It continues!  In order that our love to God and to brother becomes pure, we need continuity. The continuity will bring many challenges that will want to divide the love we have for God and for any of our brothers. God will put, so to speak a scale in front of man with tests (or trials). Only our  great love towards God will be able to overcome these tests and trials. I’ll bring an example. God will give you the power with one or several lies to make 100 euros or 100 000 euros. Now you know from what you have learned in the sanctuary that if you didn’t use fraudulent means, this money would not belong to you, but with a lie that you tell, you can now claim it. If you don’t say the lie, you will lose the money but you will gain God. If you serve the lie, God will abstain from your life, but mercy continues to exist. The training continues! The test will continue and you will go through it again until you pass the test. If you don’t pass this test with all the life that you are given then you will die, and it will be dependant on God whether you will be resurrected. He knows kidneys and hearts (revelations 2:23).

There seems to be a mistranslation of the greek verse into English in some bible versions. Some English bibles state that God “searcheth the reins and hearts”, and others state that He “searcheth the mind and hearts”.  The kidneys, the supposed seat of the desires and affections; used metaphorically for "heart." The "reins" and the "heart" are often mentioned together, as denoting the whole moral constitution of man ( Psalms 7:9 ; 16:7 ; 26:2 ; 139:13 ; Jeremiah 17:10 , etc

Another training: I will be absent for a period of time from the life of him whom I train while I grant him many obstacles. If he trusts Me under all circumstances, he will win Me, if not, he will have to redo this lesson on trust. It is written, Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? Matthew 6:26. I am the one who examines kidneys and hearts. Then he will study to not have any weaknesses, He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Matthew 10:37. It is different to love without partiality than to love with conditions and dependence which leads you away from God’s principles.  Once you have dependence, you will fall into manifold sins. It is as such, slowly - slowly that I will test in everything, my child, my children. If his love for life, for God, for truth is true and prevails above all else, then he will win Me. I will be his God and he will be my son and my daughter. It is written, To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God. (revelations 2:7). Whoever makes a strong decision, will not require much time to finish his training and to get to know Me.

Conclusion: Whatever discussion or contradiction that you may have in any dialogue amongst you my children know this, say the truth and I will accept it. If you don’t speak with love, and you reject your brother’s word, you end up in contradictions, then disagreement which eventually creates a crisis and in its final form it becomes devilish ego. With this form no dialogue or contradiction is enough to pique my interest so that I abide with this person that just talks.  If someone takes it upon themselves to carry out the task (of becoming my child), this will make me observe his life and participate in it.  My children, I am love and I want you through your free will to become love also. If I accept you with sin then My son’s sacrifice which creates repentance, regeneration, development, deification is made waste. Just as you My children give Me love and you want love, likewise I also want your love. My love is given and you have it. You also must have love towards Me and to fellow man. This is the law of life. Now, a lot of my children say that God rains on the righteous and the unrighteous. This is true, only that that the righteous and unrighteous will die sooner or later. The saints will live. The only difference is that the righteous who did not become saints and died, they will see rain again, which means they will see life. The ones who died believing in God will be the first to resurrect. The unrighteous, although they saw rain - which was life, which was God, since they despised it, they will never see life or God again. It is written, I (here the prophet is referring to the sinner) am set apart with the dead, like the slain who lie in the grave, whom you remember no more, who are cut off from your care. Psalms 88:5. We see that the prophet realizes that as a sinner he is like the dead, whom God does not remember anymore, whom God has no more regard over because they had no regard of God.

In the kingdom my children, not even one sinning mosquito will live, let alone reasonable beings. In this kingdom it is necessary that my children have principles like, justice, peace, wisdom, love, elements of proper etiquette (these are many such as not interrupting someone when he talks, always speak nicely and not criticize,). If they don’t have within them, God, love, peace, justice, God’s wisdom, kindness, God’s grace, and joy, logical human beings are not able to partake in it (the Kingdom). That is why my children, holiness, and cleansing are required. Sanctification is not difficult, it is not difficult to have a sanctuary. Ask those who have one and they will tell you. It is written, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. Isaiah 13:9. My children this is God’s law, the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever. (Daniel 7:18). My children, it is simple, just as you ask for my love, likewise I also seek for yours.

My children, when Herod slaughtered 14 000 children, I knew this before he had done it. Although they were slaughtered as infants they will be vindicated in the resurrection. It is better to die than to shout haste, haste crucify him. (Here Thomas implies that it is better to die than to propagate sin, like the israelites had done in crucifying Jesus). The Father though, allowed one of these children to live, he guarded one child, His child (Jesus). Today children the reason that I am speaking to you and I am close to you is because He knew that I was His child, and He knew that I made the decision to serve the truth, the holy and the good. This is why with a dream and an angel he instructed Joseph to escape from the slaughter of the innocent children.

My beloved children, if My kingdom is late to arrive it is because you are late. If you shorten your disagreements or oppositions and you grow them into love or healthy dialogues, then you can start from now to participate in My kingdom since you have passed this training, and God’s judgement. My children, God’s Kingdom is inside you and those who rush are the ones who grab it. Whoever knows the Kingdom, whoever lives it, has peace, love, life, and wisdom. Whoever lives it, can be seen. Find those who have these aforementioned properties. My children, God’s kingdom is here, among you. My children have the word and they also have the works.  My children, I live and I am always amongst you but you don’t see Me. Come to where I am. My children, you all know the way and today you have begun to know Me. My children, I am the way, the truth and life and the Voice of God is my servant in the world. May it be, may it be, amen.





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου