Τετάρτη 17 Ιουλίου 2013

MESSAGE FROM GOD TO YOU MY DEARLY BELOVED CHILD


MESSAGE FROM GOD TO YOU MY DEARLY BELOVED CHILD


My dearly beloved child, It is I your Father, I am speaking to you today, I am counselling you, I am educating you and I am giving you life. My child, do not seek God in others, you will not find Him there because you are not that other person, you have your own path, your own God, your own life. Other people's words are an oasis to you when these words have within them humility. They will comfort you so that you may take rest in them. But your God is within you. My child it is I your Father that speaks to you daily, I am always inside you, listen to me. I will show you what to aim for, what to ask for, what to be, what to do, and how to do it. My child, whatever you see that resides inside you which you do not like, ask help from God your Father, from Me and the way to do so is by prayer. Your Father can change it. He respects your freedom, therefore ask for it, ask for it with faith and you will receive it. My child when I, your Father do not change that which you are experiencing today and to which you do not find desirable, have patience, I will soon change it. The commands needed for you to live and to get well are already inside you and they will heal you completely. Time is needed for the healing of the soul and the body. My child you should be accepting of the changes because I allow them in your life for your benefit, for the benefit of those around you and also for God's glory. You my child should befriend whatever it is that I allow to exist in your life today, have faith in Me, because this is what will become for you your benefactor, in the gospel which is yours, you will see My glory that will come from within it and the reason being is because it is a piece of the puzzle that will grant you Godliness. My child, everyone is leading a separate life, it is the same in the spiritual. Not everyone has the same gospel, but everyone has their respective gospel until they reach love. My child, stop searching for happiness in others, become who you were destined to be and you will find your God. Serve your own truth and then with gladness you will get to know your own God not someone else's God. When you follow your own path then you will see what is needed for you to fix your life, the life that I want for you to have. I want to make you My child, in the likeness of My glory and this will happen. My child, life will not always give you that which you want and not even that which others have. I your God, your Father will give you what you have need of today. Tomorrow belongs to God. Therefore say thank you for whatever you have today because whatever you have today and whatever you live for today is not bad even though it may seem so sometimes. Whatever you are living or experiencing today is a step that will take you to the higher floor, in the land of the living. There you will find much happiness, but above all you will encounter in this, the land of the living, and Me. Understand my child that all people do not require the same things. One needs health, another needs a problem so that they can find a solution, another one needs lack, another wealth, another a game to muse themselves with, and yet another needs another person etc. God knows what you need. My child, do not ask for love from others. If you find it, then you will know that it comes from Me and the reason being is because I saw and I loved something in you. Today though, you see that everyone around you is there with love. If humans love you, imagine how much more I the Father loves you!   

My child don't chase others and don't make up deceptive dreams, live the miracle today, see it, it is here, I am here, ask God to show you if you don't see it. Don't spend your life in lies, don't pretend, become godly - become the kind existence and truth that God the Father wants for you to be, with humility leading and guiding the way in your life. Love others as they are, do not change and do not wish to change others. I will change those who have within them the essence of Christ. Your life and the life of others can only be changed by God and can only be filled by God, He knows, trust Him. I, your Father work in you daily so that I may fill you with wisdom, with love, with joy, with health, with peace, with righteousness, and with the virtue of all virtues humility. You  have understood today that no lie of yours or that of others will find shelter in you since God has made you into the truth, you have gotten to know truth. The truth has granted you freedom. Now do not seek anything in others, you have found God, you have found me. My presence inside you has filled in the gaps that existed (inside you). It is burdensome to tell others what to do, how they should do it, so that you may be satisfied. Now if some wish to try imposing their will they will not succeed, because the brain speaks to the brain, the heart my child only speaks to the heart, and this is done only through silence and works of love. My child, remember, a person of God does not try to be like anyone neither does it want to imitate anyone, neither with anxiousness does a person of God seek  to find his other half which he feels is missing or the perfect friend or the perfect spiritual brother and the reason why is because with God’s presence he feels complete, whole, he feels full.

A person of God, he who is in love with God, does not need his other half, or friends, or new acquaintances, or a lot of money, he does not reject them because everything works for the good and the pure, he simply does not chase after them because he has found the treasure of all treasures, he has found everything in God. God to him is the infinite wealth, the eternal, to which you also belong to today My child. My child, if whatever you do for others may seem like mistakes, understand that for you and for me it is the right thing to do that will bring you close to My truth. Pay attention though that the mistakes are new mistakes, do not repeat the old mistakes because they will become a trap that will delay your progress and your regeneration. Do not forget my beloved child, you are not “nothing” but you are “everything” to me. If others do not want you, I long for you, if others do not love you, I love you a lot now and forever. If others want you to fall, I will not let you fall and not even let others to throw you down, I will be here for you forever. I love you, your Father, your God. Learn my child to love. Love does not fall, does not endanger. With love you will never lose a game in your life that concerns your evolution, which centers around the good and bad. In fact you taking a wrong exit, or even the miracle that you are experiencing daily as well as those around you, it is God’s training playground in which development happens. Love My child that has been built between you and I will always win, with life, with happiness and with incorruptibility. Even though you are going through a lot, remember that this game is part of the plan as well as regeneration that causes you to be like Me, God. 

The struggle that occurs daily with the good and the bad is the sign of God’s love towards man. Please remember that everything works and will work for the good and pure. Amen. I love you and this is why I give you life. Your Father. Peace be to you. Amen. 


You believe in God, and you believe in me. Also, as the Father loved me, and I loved you, remain in my love. If you keep my commandments, you want to stay in my love; as I have kept my Father's commandments, and I live in His love. These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy may dwell in you, and that your joy be full. This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. (even for enemies, even for everyone did Christ put His life down for). These words and works of God-the Father are shocking and astounding and were revealed and manifested through His Son. It is the Son and the Word of God of the Living, the great dismantling of the glory of our Father, because through this Son our Father manifests His intentions which converge to love. The love of Christ is the hurricane sweeping the mountains of egotism and its armies. The love of Christ will sweep the world from one end to the other as it will transform the whole planet through the Voice of God.





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου